Our company. Your career. Together, we grow.
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals. It’s important that you apply for the right positions in order to have more opportunities to work with us. We invite you to follow the application process tips outlined below to analyze the best possibilities. Our applicant pool continues to grow each year – unfortunately, this means we cannot reach out every candidate. If the fit is right, we will be in contact with you.
Application Process Tips
Identify an opportunity that fits your profile
- Browse our open positions
- Check out the requirements
- Identify the roles that fits better with your previous experience, strengths & capabilities
What the Job requires?
- Key Responsibilities: Area of expertise
- Previous work experience: years, function, background
- Educational requirements
- Qualifications: Technical or functional skills & core competencies
- Cultural diversity & language domain
- Level of responsibility
- Location (if it’s open or not for relocation)
- Travel percentage
Self Assessment : Analyze your background vs. the job requirements
- Do a critical analysis on your strengths and opportunity areas in order to compare them against the job description.
- Defining what you have: your competencies & style
Are we right for you?
- Learn more about our culture: mission vision &values and compare towards your needs and values
Identify why you want to work for The
That way we can both find out if The
Coca-ColaCompany is right for you
Now you are ready to decide to:
- Apply: we highly suggest you to select & apply to the job which most appropriately matches your qualifications.
- Sign In: If you don’t find the perfect job for you, in 5 min you can sign in to receive emails alerts when there are new or updated positions that fit your search criteria.
- Size: No more than one page
- Selling message where you describe briefly what you are looking for (include areas of interest) & what you offer (include areas ,years of expertise, strengths).
- last formal education, dates & degree.
- labor experience: Company, position, preriod of time, functions, accomplishments.
- Proficient skills , competencies mastered
- Strengths or developed skills
* If foreign mention migration status
Be yourself : Acknowledge your passion, aptitudes, experience and learning's; identify your strengths & identify how can you leverage all your personal brand to be successful at The
- Explore our business, performance & way of working: Research thoroughly the company. doing your homework to find out all you can about the company and/or the position.
- understand the requirements of the position you are seeking, and closely examine how your skills and abilities support that position.
- Then think of specific experiences you have had that are relevant to the position’s requirements. When you are formulating your specific experience stories, use the acronym of “STAR ” to help you:
S/T = (Situation or Task) explains the circumstances or the background
A = (Action) Describes the specific action that you took
R= (Result) Conveys the outcome of your action (use measurable terms)
Write down a number of specific & practical experience stories in STAR format providing recent & relevant examples based on the different job requirements or skill sets of the job which you are applying.
© Development Dimensions International. Used with permission.
Leverages the Experience:
- Take this opportunity to bring any question that are important to you to be answered in the interview.
- Be sure to be on time, know who will interview you & with whom you need to be announce.
- Arrive with confidence, be yourself & use your experience stories in STAR format to illustrate your talents.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at The
Related Link: Career Areas