The Atlanta Office Complex of TCCC has developed a Contractor Safety Program to better facilitate contractor safety and compliance. The Contractor Safety Orientation is one component of that Program. It is designed to offer contractors an overview of the Contractor Safety Program along with the safety information they need to know before they visit our office complex. This includes:
- Atlanta Office Complex Site Access
- AOC Site Hazards
- Dangerous Work
- TCCC Safety Requirements and Expectations
There are two ways to take this course. You can click the link "Take This Course Now" to access the courseware directly from our web server. You will need to be connected to the Internet for the entire time that you are taking the course. Or you can download the courseware application to your computer so that you can take the course without being connected to the Internet. The directions to download the course are listed below.
To begin the Contractor Safety Orientation, please choose from one of the following links:
If you are downloading the software:
- You will be given a choice of “RUN” or “SAVE”.
- Choose “RUN.”
- A small application folder will be copied to your computer and the program will be launched.
- Type in the password— safety