In the United States, associates enjoy a comprehensive benefits package* that includes:
Health & Welfare:
Medical (including vision), Dental, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Group Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Business Travel Accident Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Survivor's Benefits Program and an Employee Assistance Program with confidential counseling services.
Protection for the Unexpected:
Medical and dental coverage for eligible dependents, including same-sex domestic partners, and on-site medical services clinic at the Company headquarters office.
A workplace that includes a diverse, inclusive and fair environment, specialized employee affinity groups, a commitment to training, a mentoring program to broaden employees' network and resources, vacation purchase program, and business casual attire.
Adoption assistance and quality-of-life benefits including paid vacation and holidays, flex-time, job sharing, telecommuting and local health club discounts.
- Rewards & Recognition that include competitive compensation, annual merit review, equity plans for employees in specified grade levels and the Red Tag program that recognizes performance with redeemable points for travel awards or merchandise.
- Education benefits that include tuition reimbursement and a renewable undergraduate scholarship fund for dependents of Company employees.
- Discounts & Conveniences that include automobile discount plan, employee discount program and, at Company headquarters office: on-site dry cleaning, cafeteria, credit union, Company store, concierge services and free parking.
- Retirement Plans, including a 401(k) plan with Company match of three percent and choice of funds and a defined benefit plan that is entirely funded by the Company.
- Matching Gifts Program up to $10,000 per participant each calendar year on a 2-for-1 basis.
*Benefits may vary.