We Are Global
- “The red and white
Coca-Colalogo is recognized by 94% of the world’s population.”
(via: business insider)
Coca-Colais recognized as the world’s most valuable brand is often associated with happiness. In fact, Coca-Colameans “Delicious Happiness” in Mandarin.
We are Diverse
Coca-ColaCompany is ranked on the list of top organizations for multicultural business opportunities.”
- “Named again on Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises”
We are Growing
- Established 1886 in Atlanta: In the first year
Coca-Colacreator John Pemberton sold an average of nine servings of Coca-Colaeach day. Today that number has increased to 1.9 billion.
- In 2015, we increased annual dividends for the 53rd year in a row. Learn more about Our Company.
We pride ourselves on our finest assets:
- As of December 31, 2014, the Company had 129,200 associates worldwide. Meet our people.
- Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system employees.
- We lead the beverage industry, with a portfolio featuring 20 billion-dollar brands.
- Globally we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks, and ready-to-drink teas and coffees.
- We currently offer more than 1,000 no- and low-calorie products around the world, with more than 100 no- and low-calorie products launched in 2014.
Coca-ColaCompany is the world’s largest beverage company
- Our operational reach encompasses + 200 countries worldwide across 6 operating regions: Eurasia & Africa, Europe, Latin America, North America, Pacific and Bottling Investments – in addition to Corporate. Get the overview.
Unparalleled by any other organization.
Learn more about the
Through these outlets and our direct focus to commitment and relationships,