The good news is that, as a company, we are already actively involved with two of the leading breast cancer organizations. Powerade and Sprite Zero are actively supporting the American Cancer Society through ChooseYou.com, a national movement created by the American Cancer Society that encourages women to put their own health first in the fight against cancer. For everyone who visits ChooseYou.com, and who “Likes” Choose You on Facebook, POWERADE ZERO will contribute $1 to the American Cancer Society up to $100,000.
In addition, FUZE has specially-marked packages that are supporting Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Thanks for being a fan and helping to make a difference together.
L. Celeste Bottorff is VP, Living Well at The
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Lemon Zero Sugar Zero Calories Launches in Italy
- Fanta Street Art Takes Over Athens, Greece
- Germany’s SnapSkate Gets Roars of Approval at Cannes Lions 2017
- Wilkins Delight: Fruit-Infused Water Launches in the Philippines
- Gold Peak Tea, Feeding America Ask Fans to Help Provide More than 1 Million Meals to Families in Need