Not ready for the holidays to end? Make like a reindeer and dash away to the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, where the seasonal celebration featuring special exhibits, seasonal beverages, larger-than-life decorations and more is still going strong. But move quickly – New Year’s weekend is your last chance to catch these five holiday highlights:
Take a stroll through the attraction-turned-winter-wonderland, where giant red and white contour bottles mingle with trees made from ornaments. As you enter and leave the building, pause to enjoy the holiday lights and enormous ornaments adorning Pemberton Place.
Sip and sample seasonal flavors in the Taste It! beverage lounge. Good luck choosing between Gingerbread Coke®, Diet Gingerbread Coke® and Chocolate Cherry Coke® – or try all three!
To learn more about the attraction or to purchase tickets for your next visit, visit the World of Coca-Cola online.
More on Journey
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology
- Watch: Coke Zero Sugar Makes 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Debut
- ABA's Susan Neely: Charting a Better Way Forward
- POWERADE Connects Young Footballers With Pro Scouts in California Showcase
- Ryan Newman Celebrates 40th Birthday with Coca-Cola Chug for Charity Crown