In response to World Water Week in Stockholm last month, our partner WWF is hosting a water series on their blog On Balance to continue the conversation. Several different partners will be sharing their perspectives, and we're helping spread those stories here on Unbottled. Check back each day this week to get a snapshot of their posts and to jump into the conversation in the comments.
With 768 million people living without clean drinking water
around the world, many people think that we just need more money to solve the
world’s water crisis.
Recently, I was in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to launch a new
project between The
Annie Bonner is Manager of Corporate Relations at WaterAid America
More on Journey
- Working Together on Water Challenges: What's Working and What's Missing?
- Building a Resilient Business in the Eye of an Economic Storm
- Water in Ghana: Making a Scarcity Plentiful
- Coke's Brian Smith: 'Our Generation Has to Find Ways to Empower Youth'
- Coca-Cola Pledges $500,000 Grant to American Red Cross to Support California Communities Impacted by Wildfires