Talenthouse.com is thrilled to post this Q&A round with Jiah Choi, Global Creative Director at glacéau vitaminwater. Take a look at what Jiah has to say about getting ahead, finding inspiration and the best part of her job.
TH: What advice has helped you the most in your
Jiah: Make it smart. Make it beautiful. Have fun. That’s what Lee Clow [advertising titan] always told us to do. It’s good advice.
TH: What’s your morning routine like to kickstart a great day on the
Jiah: A very large latte.
TH: Favorite thing about working for glacéau
Jiah: Two things I love…
1. Wherever I go, people tell me how much they love the brand. It’s amazing.
2. Our team. Smart group of people, doing good work and having some fun along the way.
TH: How did the Jessie J Creative Invite first come across your
Jiah: Our team was inspired by the amount of amazing work the Talenthouse community was creating from all over the world. So, we knew we wanted to work with Talenthouse in some way, shape or form. As we thought about ways to encourage the TH community to keep making amazing stuff, we knew a project with Jessie J would be perfect. So, we talked to Jessie and decided, when’s the last time anyone’s designed a crazy playsuit? It’s something different and something fun.
More on Journey
Coca-ColaEntertainment Zones Open at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Chasing Ghosts: What Fuels This London Man's Passion for Preserving the 'Lost' Art of Sign Painting
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology
- ABA's Susan Neely: Charting a Better Way Forward
‘Give Back Life’: 23,000 Recycled
Coca-ColaBottles Add Christmas Flair to World Trade Centre in Sri Lanka