A new science museum in Rio de Janeiro – Museu do Amanhã (Tomorrow Museum) hosted the Brazilian launch of Coke’s new “one-brand” marketing strategy and global advertising campaign in the city that will welcome the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
More than 300 people got an exclusive look at the new “Taste the Feeling” ads alongside futuristic architecture designed by Santiago Calatrava.
Designers, models, actors, journalists, musicians, community leaders and other special guests celebrated the simple pleasure of drinking
A diverse mix of people who passed by Praça Mauá, the scenic square where the museum is located, danced to the “carioca” music and enjoyed the festive atmosphere while celebrating the democratic pleasure of drinking a Coke.
"We're going to have a special moment in the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games and
"We could stay here all night watching these advertising pieces,” said Xiemar Zarazúa, president,
More on Journey
- Food and Beverage Companies Commit to Health of Mexicans
- POWERADE Connects Young Footballers With Pro Scouts in California Showcase
- Coke's Brian Smith: 'Our Generation Has to Find Ways to Empower Youth'
- Chasing Ghosts: What Fuels This London Man's Passion for Preserving the 'Lost' Art of Sign Painting
- Shaping the Future of Agriculture in Turkey