For the first time ever, the
The emoji coincides with the UK return of the famous "Holidays Are Coming" commercial, 21 years following its first airing. It's often said to mark the official start of Christmas in the UK.
“Coca-Cola is synonymous with the Christmas season, and it’s no secret that our much-loved 'Holidays are Coming' advert and Christmas Truck Tour mark the unofficial countdown to Christmas," said Aedamar Howlett, marketing director,
More on Journey
- ABA's Susan Neely: Charting a Better Way Forward
- Coca-Cola Toasts Houston Astros’ World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- POWERADE Connects Young Footballers With Pro Scouts in California Showcase
- Coke's Brian Smith: 'Our Generation Has to Find Ways to Empower Youth'
- smartwater Fans Spend Virtual Day with Jennifer Aniston on Instagram