Minute Maid is welcoming a new addition to the family. Minute Maid Sparkling, a line of great-tasting low-calorie fizzy juice drinks made with real fruit juice and natural flavors, is rolling out this week in retail outlets nationwide.
Minute Maid Sparkling will be available in four flavors: Fizzy Lemonade, Mixed Berry, Tropical Citrus and Fruit Punch. The sleek, 16.9-oz. bottles have just 30 to 40 calories per package. Each serving of Minute Maid Sparkling contains 6% juice.
“Our fans of the more than 100 varieties of Minute Maid juice drinks are in for a treat with Minute Maid Sparkling,” said Mel Landis, president of
More on Journey
- Food and Beverage Companies Commit to Health of Mexicans
- smartwater Fans Spend Virtual Day with Jennifer Aniston on Instagram
- POWERADE Connects Young Footballers With Pro Scouts in California Showcase
- Coke's Brian Smith: 'Our Generation Has to Find Ways to Empower Youth'
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology