Justine looks through the wooden crates in the warehouse space.
I soon found myself crawling over and squeezing between vending machines, coolers, and even a large neon sign hoping they could be repurposed – and then doing it again to double check measurements and take just that “right picture” from another angle so the designers could make sure the display boxes would made exactly as needed for each piece.
After the pieces were picked, I worked with our shipper to get everything crated and sent over. And it was all worth it. Seeing the pictures of the office, I can tell the items are all beautifully displayed. It’s wonderful to see the pieces find a new home where they can be appreciated by
More on Journey
- Why We're Giving Coke Zero an Upgrade
- Shaping the Future of Agriculture in Turkey
- Coca-Cola Toasts Mississippi Bicentennial with Commemorative Glass Bottles
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology
- Say That Again? Coke's Dialect-o-Mate is the Voice of Summer in Sweden