According to Fortune, Coke employees are proud of the company’s commitments to big initiatives like sustainability and entrepreneurship.
“As a major sponsor of events like the Olympics and the World Cup, the company has given its employees an opportunity to serve as global ambassadors for the brand,” Fortune reports. “Last year, it launched an entrepreneurship program called the
In order to qualify as one of the 2014 World's Best Multinational Workplaces, companies must have appeared on at least five national Great Place to Work lists, employ more than 5,000 people worldwide and have 40 percent of their workforce located outside their home country.
More on Journey
- International Women’s Month: Coca-Cola Celebrates Micro-Retail Industry in the Philippines
- DASANI Rolls Out Multipacks With Smaller Bottles
- Coca-Cola Lemon Zero Sugar Zero Calories Launches in Italy
- Germany’s SnapSkate Gets Roars of Approval at Cannes Lions 2017
- Coke's Bea Perez Visits Mexico, Highlights Sustainability Work