As part of the Bond Integrated Marketing campaign that was developed by
The viral effect of the video has been amazing, making the content highly successful for the Coke Zero brand while breaking Company records in terms of online views and engagement. For those who haven’t seen the video yet, check it out:
Here are some key facts to date – 1 November 2012:
- High reach: 7.1M views on YouTube
- High enjoyment: 98% likes on YouTube
- High engagement: 832.3k shares (801.9k via Facebook, 29.8k tweets and 500 via blog posts)
- Strong coverage: Beyond online pick-up, the viral success delivered strong coverage in offline media as well (TV shows, newspapers, trade press, etc.)
With the above results, the video has entered the Mashable Top 100 of most shared ‘commercials’ EVER and is still climbing… Also, the video is the most shared Bond related ad and got us in the Top 3 YouTube search results of ‘007’ leveraging the association with “Skyfall”.
Using members of the public in a common place like a rail station delivered great participation and real emotions that resulted in content with a strong emotional resonance. And let’s be honest: who hasn’t dreamed of rushing through a busy station in true Bond style… To us this video is a great example of the power and productivity of strong & relevant content to drive ‘brand love’.
On behalf of the North West Europe and Nordics ‘007’ project team, Michel Palmen, Marketing Manager
Interested in viral videos? Hear a behind the scenes story on our security cameras video from earlier this summer.
More on Journey
- Appeals Court Blocks San Francisco Beverage Advertising Warning Message
- Watch: Coke Zero Sugar Makes 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Debut
Coca-ColaFoundation Donates $1 Million to American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey Relief
- Coca-Cola Toasts Mississippi Bicentennial with Commemorative Glass Bottles
Coca-ColaBillboards Showcase Serbia's Rich Culinary Traditions