Taking control of our next artist curated playlist on
Spotify is British teen sensation Elyar Fox. Listen to the playlist right here, right now:
Hot off the heels of his UK top 5 debut single ‘Do It All Over Again’, Elyar has been busy supporting "The Wanted" on tour and preparing for his follow-up single, the infectious ‘A Billion Girls’.
Thankfully, he took time out of his busy schedule to put together this selection of ‘happy’ inspired songs, and even met with us for a quick chat…
1. For someone who doesn't know about you, how would you describe your sound?
It's hard-hitting POP! Got some acoustic, some rock and some party on the album!
2. What's the happiest song you've ever written?
I've got a song called 'Can U Feel It' and when you hear it... You'll understand JUST how happy it is. It's like a barn dance meets a beach party!
3. Tell us about the tracks on your playlist and why you chose them?
I went through my music on my phone and knew straight away what songs I listen to when I need cheering up or am feeling good. Finally, now I've got a playlist of it!
4. How does it feel, having the honour of supporting McBusted later this year in Hyde Park?
So cool! I don't think there's anyone my age that wasn't a fan of Busted or McFly, so it's gonna be so much fun. I am missing Charlie though!
5. We think happiness is better shared, can you pick a song from your playlist and tell us who you'd want to share it with?I think one of the ultimate happiness songs, (Other than 'Happy' by Pharrell) is ‘Isn't She Lovely’ by Stevie Wonder. Such a sweet song and I'd want to share it with everyone! Play it through every speaker in the world at least once a day and the world would be a better place.