Fanta Lemon +C, a refreshing citrus-flavored sparkling drink packing a serious Vitamin C punch, has joined the core Fanta lineup in Japan after a successful pilot in winter 2016. A new-and-improved formula includes Vitamins B3 and B6, in addition to 80 lemons worth of Vitamin C (approximately 1,600 mg).
The invigorating drink has been warmly welcomed in Japan, where Fanta has had a home since 1958. Beyond the functionality of added vitamins, Fanta +C’s success stems from the booming popularity of lemon-flavored beverages in Japan.
Yoshikazu Shimaoka, director of flavors and adult sparkling beverages at
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Food and Beverage Companies Commit to Health of Mexicans
- Design Students Give Coca-Cola Crates a New Life in Finland
- Three Things I Learned From #CocaColaRenew