Coca-Cola Greece has brought the teen appeal of Fanta to life in vivid color by teaming up with some of the country's top graffiti artists.
Their unique interpretation of Fanta's vibrant character can be seen in a series of colorful street art installations that ooze urban cool. The graffiti works can be seen on two of the busiest bus stops in Athens, and on the side of a building in the popular teen district of Gazi.
This original and disruptive outdoor content is the latest highlight in a pivotal year for Fanta, following the launch of its groundbreaking spiral bottle, new visual identity and youth-driven advertising campaign.
The Fanta team supported the initiative on social media, creating local content with teaser posts, three live sessions on Facebook and Instagram stories, reaching 680,000 consumers.
Watch the artists at work in Athens:
More on Journey
- Shaping the Future of Agriculture in Turkey
- ABA's Susan Neely: Charting a Better Way Forward
- Watch: Coke Zero Sugar Makes 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Debut
- POWERADE Connects Young Footballers With Pro Scouts in California Showcase
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology