Minute Maid is welcoming a new addition to the family. Minute Maid Sparkling, a line of great-tasting low-calorie fizzy juice drinks made with real fruit juice and natural flavors, is rolling out this week in retail outlets nationwide.
Minute Maid Sparkling will be available in four flavors: Fizzy Lemonade, Mixed Berry, Tropical Citrus and Fruit Punch. The sleek, 16.9-oz. bottles have just 30 to 40 calories per package. Each serving of Minute Maid Sparkling contains 6% juice.
“Our fans of the more than 100 varieties of Minute Maid juice drinks are in for a treat with Minute Maid Sparkling,” said Mel Landis, president of
More on Journey
- Three Things I Learned From #CocaColaRenew
- smartwater Fans Spend Virtual Day with Jennifer Aniston on Instagram
- Coca-Cola Toasts Mississippi Bicentennial with Commemorative Glass Bottles
- Watch: Coke Zero Sugar Makes 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Debut
- Chasing Ghosts: What Fuels This London Man's Passion for Preserving the 'Lost' Art of Sign Painting