As part of
How to participate next Tuesday:
- Sign in to your Twitter account by 1 p.m. ET
- Follow @CocaColaCo and @EverydayRD
- Search the hashtag #BalancedLiving to follow along the conversation
- Be sure to use the hashtag #BalancedLiving in all your tweets
- Ask your questions!
Robyn Flipse is a registered dietitian specializing in food, nutrition and health communications.
Her professional career includes a mix of dietetics counseling, teaching, and writing, combined with extensive media training and appearances, to make her a sought after resource for user-friendly nutrition information.
Robyn has been a featured guest on national television programs including CNN, CNBC and FOX News and is frequently quoted in major publications such as USA Today, The New York Times, Family Circle and SELF. She is the author of two books – The Wedding Dress Diet and Fighting the Freshman Fifteen, which both received rave reviews. She has also written numerous articles for professional and consumer publications with Environmental Nutrition, Nutrition Update, and Food and Wine Connoisseur Club Newsletter among them.Share your questions in the comments below and then join us in the conversation with Robyn next Tuesday. Talk to you then!
Danielle Dubois is Manager of Brand and Business Communications at The
More on Journey
- Treat Sustainability like a Hidden Treasure
Coca-ColaFoundation Provides Support to Las Vegas
My Internship with
Coca-Cola: Working Together Towards Sustainability
- Not Alone: How a Combat Vet and His Wife, a Coke Employee, Are Healing Through Hip-Hop
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology