The unique partnership kicks off with “Coca-Cola Day” starting tonight at midnight EST (technically 12 a.m. ET on Dec. 6) and running through midnight Thursday. A crew from HSN joined us at The World of
You can also watch below for a sneak peek of the collection.
Coca-Cola will collaborate with the leading multi-channel retailer throughout 2013 to create a yearlong merchandise, marketing and digital experience. The partnership also will include HSN merchandise added to the My Coke Rewards store for Coke fans, and other engaging programming and multi-platform content.
Don’t miss the 24-hour shopping event tomorrow! Let us know in the comments the fun items you purchase and what you think of the show.
More on Journey
- Be Nice, Not Naughty: 10 Do's and Don'ts for Santa Convention Newbies
- Coca-Cola Celebrates Past, Present and Future of Crete With Limited-Edition Bottle
- Why it Pays to Preserve: The Importance of Film Restoration
- 5 Things to Expect at the New Coca-Cola Store Orlando
- Coke Archives Curates Olympic Torch Exhibit at Brazilian Ambassador’s D.C. Residence