When the team first shared #workthatmatters as the title of the keynote they wanted to give at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, I pushed back. "Shouldn't we add the word creative? Shouldn't it be #creativeworkthatmatters"? Behind my question is the belief that being in the medical profession is Work that Matters. Educating our children is Work that Matters. Working to protect life and liberty is Work that Matters. But does creativity really "Matter"? As I saw the presentation come to life and read example after example of The
Wendy Clark, SVP of the Sparkling Brand Center, and Judith Snyder, Group Director of Global Brand PR, at the Cannes Lions 2013
Judith Snyder, Group Director, Global Brand PR
Motto: "It's PR not ER"
More on Journey
- Coke at Cannes: Cultural Leadership Is Key to Marketing Plans
- Why Winning at Cannes Is Good for Our Business
- Most Innovative: Coke Lands First Appearance on Fast Company Ranking
- Ads Worth Spreading: Coke’s ‘Security Cameras’ Makes TED’s Coveted List
- What’s the Difference Between Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar?