Coca-Cola gamified its global anthem this summer by teaming with Ubisoft and its top-selling “Just Dance” video game to get fans around the world moving to “Taste the Feeling”.
The partners released a “Just Dance” choreography map with specially designed moves for the song by Avicii and featuring singer Conrad Sewell.
Fans then had the chance to be featured in an official “Just Dance” community remix of “Taste the Feeling”. More than 2,300 players from around the world submitted video clips showing off their skills in time with the choreography.
The final mashup, which features 50 user-submitted clips, is now available for more than 127 million “Just Dance” players worldwide to access across all gaming platforms. To date, more than 8 million players have danced to the “Taste the Feeling” remix through the game.
More on Journey
- smartwater Fans Spend Virtual Day with Jennifer Aniston on Instagram
- ABA's Susan Neely: Charting a Better Way Forward
- Pump It, Werk It, Move It: Introducing vitaminwater active
- Not Alone: How a Combat Vet and His Wife, a Coke Employee, Are Healing Through Hip-Hop
- Shaping the Future of Agriculture in Turkey