Coca-Cola Spain is introducing a line of premium mixers with complex, nuanced flavors available exclusively in glass bottles in restaurants and bars. Royal Bliss, Coke’s first new brand launch in Spain in a decade, features eight varieties including a zero-sugar option:
- Creative Tonic Water: A reinvention of a classic with a balance of bitter and sweet tastes and citrus nuances.
- Bohemian Berry Sensation: Simultaneously sweet and tart with nuances and aromatics evoking litchi, passion fruit, peach, apricot and red fruits.
- Creative Zero Azúcar Tonic Water: Defined citrus notes and a lightly sweet taste – without sugar.
- Elegant Soda: Effervescent and intense, yet neutral, paving the way to endless harmonious combinations.
- Exotic Yuzu Sensation Tonic Water: Complex tart and bitter touches render a dry taste that's also fresh, with nuances of mandarin, grapefruit and yuzu.
- Expressive Orange: A unique flavor mixing orange notes with grapefruit, mandarin, kumquat and tropical fruits.
- Ironic Lemon: More than lemon, this drink features an intense and minty flavor leaning to tartness but with a sweet, refreshing sensation.
- Irreverent Ginger Ale: Woody, sweet notes balance ginger and citrus flavors.
Coca-Cola Spain spent two years developing and testing Royal Bliss specifically for the Spanish consumer. Inspired by the latest mixology trends, the new line offers restaurant owners and bartenders exciting new opportunities to refresh patrons with creative drinks.
Coca-Cola has been a longstanding supporter of the hospitality industry through the “Blessed Bars” campaign, which helped support local bars struggling through the economic crisis.
“We are betting on the hospitality industry and want to continue to give these thousands of small, medium and large companies a range of products that will allow them to go off the beaten path and continue to surprise their clients,” added Paloma Cruz Caridad, director of carbonated beverages,
Coca-Cola Spain invited press and stakeholders to Madrid earlier this month to present four "masters of the senses" who will help introduce Royal Bliss. Two-star Michelin Chef Javier Aranda created a tapas dish inspired by Royal Bliss. DJ and producer Michael Calfan composed an exclusive piece of music for the brand, and perfumer Bernabé Fillion and artists Iris Scott created exclusive work inspired by the line.
Ten of the country's most popular mixologists will serve as Royal Bliss brand ambassadors, creating inspiring drink combinations and mixers.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Sends Message of Gratitude to U.S. Military
Coca-ColaBillboards Showcase Serbia's Rich Culinary Traditions
UNDP and The
Coca-ColaFoundation Release Report on New World Program’s Progress and Its Contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Shaping the Future of Agriculture in Turkey
Coca-ColaConsolidated to Invest $5 Million in New South Carolina Distribution Center