Thanks to all who participated! Keep an eye on this page in the following days for a recap of our chat and answers to all questions we couldn't get to in time.
Join the Conversation – Safe Water Access in Africa – Aug. 14, 12:30 p.m. ET
On August 5, at the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit (#AfricaSummit)
in Washington, D.C.,
The lack of safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) is one of the greatest obstacles to poverty alleviation and economic growth in many countries. Through RAIN, TCCAF and its partners will also work to economically empower up to 250,000 women and youth through water; promote health and hygiene in thousands of communities, schools, and health centers; and return up to 18.5 billion liters of water to nature and communities.
We see safe water access as a first step in helping build more sustainable communities. Others agree. Join @CocaColaCo and guests for an engaging Twitter discussion on the importance of safe water access in Africa and beyond. And remember, we want to hear from you, too!
Mark your calendars for an hour-long conversation- Thursday, Aug. 14 at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Meet the Panel:Ned Breslin
CEO, Water for People
President, Global Environment and Technology Foundation
Guidelines and How to Join the Conversation:
- Sign in to your Twitter account by 12:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, Aug. 14
- Follow @CocaColaCo
- Search the hashtag #CokeH2O to follow along the conversation
- Don’t forget to include the hashtag #CokeH2O in your tweets.
- Ask your questions!
- Please be sure to stay on topic. We will be discussing safe water access in Africa.
- We will share a recap blog on here after the chat to try to answer any questions that do not get answered.
Share your questions ahead of time in the comments below, and then join us in the conversation this Thursday. See you then!