Big congrats to the Boston Red Sox! In honor of their big win last week, Coca-Cola is celebrating their team and the end to a thrilling baseball season with a special edition can.
These cans will be available at participating retailers in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont. All the cans were produced locally at Coca-Cola’s production facility in Needham, Massachusetts.
Coca-Cola sign on the side of a Boston duck boat that carried Red Sox players in the parade.
How did you celebrate? Did you attend the "rolling rally" where the Red Sox were honored in the World Series parade? Thousands came out to cheer on the team. Coca-Cola showed our support with a sign on the side (and Coca-Cola cans inside!) of a Boston duck boat that carried Red Sox players through the parade.
Share your stories and your special Coca-Cola cans with us on Twitter at @CocaColaCo!
More on Journey
- Baseball and Coca-Cola: A Century of Teamwork
- Stepping Up to the Plate: When Coca-Cola Owned a Baseball Team… and Went to Bat for Atlanta’s First Integrated Sporting Event
- Out-of-Left-Field Eats: Ballparks Think Beyond the Franks
- Texas Rangers Get the Ball Rolling
- Slideshow: On the Runway With the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour Plane