I constantly get requests from people both inside and outside the company for tours of the Archives storage space. While we do give limited tours that are considered critical for business, brand, customer or media, we can not give general tours because of staffing and logistics.
In the past, I have pointed people to visit the World of
Since we can not give everyone a personal tour, with the wonders of modern web technology, I will be giving tours one row at a time on The
The second tour focused on the design row and featured our dispensers, coolers and everyone’s favorites, the light ups!
Our goal is to do one of these every few weeks, so make sure to follow up on The
Ted Ryan is director of heritage communications at The
More on Journey
- ABA's Susan Neely: Charting a Better Way Forward
- Appeals Court Blocks San Francisco Beverage Advertising Warning Message
- Food and Beverage Companies Commit to Health of Mexicans
- Watch: Coke Zero Sugar Makes 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Debut
- Coca-Cola Toasts Houston Astros’ World Series Win With Commemorative Can