The U.S. Water Prize was created by the U.S. Water Alliance (USWA) to elevate organizations with strategies that promote the value of water and the power of innovating and integrating for water sustainability. “These are inspiring organizations,” explained Dick Champion, Chairman of the USWA Board of Directors. “They are at the forefront of improving and protecting the health of U.S. watersheds. Through technology, collaboration, and education these organizations are driving the United States to a more sustainable water future.” Winners were selected representing municipal, non-profit, and business.
Coca-Cola is delivering on its water neutrality goal through a variety of initiatives in North America. “We focus our replenishment efforts at the local level through the support of community water projects.” said, Jon Radtke, Water Sustainability Manager for
The Company believes that strong partnerships, innovation, and sharing best practices are the key to advancing water sustainability.
For more information on
More on Journey
- My Perspective: 2015 ESSENCE Festival
- What the Climate Conference in Morocco Meant for Coca-Cola and the Business World
- 3 Steps to Empowering Women in Global Value Chains
- Op-Ed: Tackling the Gender Gap from Every Angle
- This Young Woman Landed Her First Job After Completing Coletivo Program in Brazil