Leading up to Water for Our Future, WWF and
This week we talk to Harriet Babbitt, attorney with Jennings Strouss and co-chair of the Global Water Challenge.
Co-Chair, Global Water Challenge
Attorney, Jennings Strouss
The World Water Forum would bring together players from all sectors to address the urgent need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to address the adaptation needed by processes already in progress.
Harriet Babbitt will be participating in the Safe Water for All panel discussion at Water for Our Future, an event helping shape the agenda for the 7th World Water Forum. Read more about Harriet Babbitt and Global Water Challenge.
Click here for the full article and Q&As on WWF’s On Balance.
More on Journey
- Appeals Court Blocks San Francisco Beverage Advertising Warning Message
- Coca-Cola Provides Additional Relief to Communities Affected by Natural Disasters in Latin America and the Caribbean
- An Old Craft in Young Hands
- Wise, Aware, Safe and Healthy: 40,000 students across South Africa receive WASH Training with the RAIN Water for Schools Program
- What I Learned at the Coca-Cola Next Generation LGBTQ Leaders’ Initiative