ZICO Beverages revealed a makeover of its ZICO Coconut Water portfolio of products to feature 100% not-from-concentrate coconut water in a new package design. Starting this month, ZICO will be available across the U.S. in 16.9-oz. clear, re-sealable PET bottles across its flavored coconut water products, including ZICO Pineapple, Watermelon Raspberry and Chocolate flavored coconut waters, as well as the original and bestselling flavor, ZICO Natural.
For more than a decade, ZICO been a leader in the fast-growing coconut water category. The brand has hand-harvested more than 1 billion coconuts from Asia to produce ZICO, which has naturally-occurring electrolytes to support hydration.
“We think our new packaging is absolutely beautiful, but what we’re even more proud of, is what’s inside the bottle,” said Lorna Peters, ZICO Chief Marketing Officer. “At ZICO, we go to work every day with the goal of making the best coconut water on the planet, and have gone to great lengths to source tasty, crisp not from concentrate coconut water.”
Packaged at the source in Thailand for optimum, refreshing taste, ZICO’s new larger packaging provides an extra 2.9 fluid ounces of delicious coconut water for the same suggested retail price as its 14-oz. predecessor.
More on Journey
- Ryan Newman Celebrates 40th Birthday with Coca-Cola Chug for Charity Crown
- Food and Beverage Companies Commit to Health of Mexicans
- Chasing Ghosts: What Fuels This London Man's Passion for Preserving the 'Lost' Art of Sign Painting
- DASANI Wins Safe America Foundation 2017 WorldSafe Award for PlantBottle Technology
- Pump It, Werk It, Move It: Introducing vitaminwater active