We love the fun that comes with April Fools' Day, and we're curious if there are more people playing pranks or getting fooled today. Are you typically the prankster or the victim of the joke? Do you love this day of jokes and tricks? Or are you the one who dreads being pranked?
Jump in the debate and let us know your side. Then weigh in and share with us your best April Fools' Day experiences in the comments.
More on Journey
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl