We love the fun that comes with April Fools' Day, and we're curious if there are more people playing pranks or getting fooled today. Are you typically the prankster or the victim of the joke? Do you love this day of jokes and tricks? Or are you the one who dreads being pranked?
Jump in the debate and let us know your side. Then weigh in and share with us your best April Fools' Day experiences in the comments.
More on Journey
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Valentine's Day: All Out or Less Is More?