We love the fun that comes with April Fools' Day, and we're curious if there are more people playing pranks or getting fooled today. Are you typically the prankster or the victim of the joke? Do you love this day of jokes and tricks? Or are you the one who dreads being pranked?
Jump in the debate and let us know your side. Then weigh in and share with us your best April Fools' Day experiences in the comments.
More on Journey
- Coke Santa: If You Were a Marketer in 1935, Which One Would You Pick?
- Debate: Your Favorite Big Game Coke Commercial?
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- Food Photography at Restaurants: Photo Faux-Pas or Photo-Worthy?