We love the fun that comes with April Fools' Day, and we're curious if there are more people playing pranks or getting fooled today. Are you typically the prankster or the victim of the joke? Do you love this day of jokes and tricks? Or are you the one who dreads being pranked?
Jump in the debate and let us know your side. Then weigh in and share with us your best April Fools' Day experiences in the comments.
More on Journey
- Carbon Footprint: Are You Willing to Change Your Lifestyle to Make an Impact?
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- Recycling vs. Zero-Emission Fleets: Which Produces the Greater Benefit?
- Food Photography at Restaurants: Photo Faux-Pas or Photo-Worthy?
- If New Coke Launched in the Social Media Era, How Long Would it Take to Bring Back Coke Classic?