Maybe you’re certain the Broncos will bring home the coveted trophy this year. Perhaps you’re rooting for the Seahawks. Maybe you don’t even know who’s dueling it out in the Big Game on Feb. 2.
Whether you live and breathe football or don’t pay attention all season, chances are you’re planning that living room tailgate party or setting the DVR so as not to miss an evening of what many Americans consider the ultimate conglomeration of the best commercials on television.
The Big Game isn’t just for football enthusiasts any more – it’s a multi-media event that glues die-hards and non-aficianados alike to their tubes with the promise of tweet-worthy entertainment.
How About You?
So what’s drawing you to tune in to the Big Game this year? Is it the anticipation of gridiron action or the allure of the latest and greatest from our country’s most creative marketers?
More on Journey
- Carbon Footprint: Are You Willing to Change Your Lifestyle to Make an Impact?
- Recycling vs. Zero-Emission Fleets: Which Produces the Greater Benefit?
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Coke Santa: If You Were a Marketer in 1935, Which One Would You Pick?
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?