Earlier this week, Coca-Cola launched a global campaign to help society beat one of the most serious, complex issues of our time: obesity. A series of new ads highlights the importance of making informed decisions and balancing “calories in” with “calories out.”
More on Journey
- Robinson Region Round One: #1 “Mean” Joe Greene vs #4 Vivian “The Coca-Cola Girl”
- Robinson Region Round One: #3 Coca-Cola Buddy Lee Doll vs #2 The Polar Bear
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl