It’s that time of year again where it seems every store and restaurant is playing holiday music. And whether you’re prepared for it or not the seasonal tunes make their way into the song rotation on your radio dial. So do the holiday jingles put a spring in your step as you deck your way through the malls or does holiday music strike your last, frazzled nerve as you brave the traffic and crowds that are inherently part of the holiday rush? We want to know and of course, we want to know what you’re listening to to get you through December.
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl