It’s that time of year again where it seems every store and restaurant is playing holiday music. And whether you’re prepared for it or not the seasonal tunes make their way into the song rotation on your radio dial. So do the holiday jingles put a spring in your step as you deck your way through the malls or does holiday music strike your last, frazzled nerve as you brave the traffic and crowds that are inherently part of the holiday rush? We want to know and of course, we want to know what you’re listening to to get you through December.
More on Journey
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Valentine's Day: All Out or Less Is More?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear