If you watched the Big Game in New Orleans last night, you got to see two different commercials from
The first one, “Security Cameras,” tackled the idea of an ever-watching Big Brother but showed footage capturing sweet moments of kindness, instead of crime.
The second was the fan-driven “Coke Chase” that featured three groups racing through the desert for the reward of an ice-cold Coke. The winner of the
More on Journey
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Working Out: Do You Prefer to Exercise Solo or in a Group?
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus