If you watched the Big Game in New Orleans last night, you got to see two different commercials from Coca-Cola.
The first one, “Security Cameras,” tackled the idea of an ever-watching Big Brother but showed footage capturing sweet moments of kindness, instead of crime.
The second was the fan-driven “Coke Chase” that featured three groups racing through the desert for the reward of an ice-cold Coke. The winner of the Coca-Cola—the showgirls—was determined by fans who cast their votes during the game. Watch Security Cameras and Coke Chase and tell us which is your favorite.
More on Journey
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers