If you watched the Big Game in New Orleans last night, you got to see two different commercials from
The first one, “Security Cameras,” tackled the idea of an ever-watching Big Brother but showed footage capturing sweet moments of kindness, instead of crime.
The second was the fan-driven “Coke Chase” that featured three groups racing through the desert for the reward of an ice-cold Coke. The winner of the
More on Journey
- Woodruff vs Robinson Region Champs: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl