If you watched the Big Game in New Orleans last night, you got to see two different commercials from Coca-Cola.
The first one, “Security Cameras,” tackled the idea of an ever-watching Big Brother but showed footage capturing sweet moments of kindness, instead of crime.
The second was the fan-driven “Coke Chase” that featured three groups racing through the desert for the reward of an ice-cold Coke. The winner of the Coca-Cola—the showgirls—was determined by fans who cast their votes during the game. Watch Security Cameras and Coke Chase and tell us which is your favorite.
More on Journey
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Woodruff vs Robinson Region Champs: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The Polar Bear