If you watched the Big Game in New Orleans last night, you got to see two different commercials from
The first one, “Security Cameras,” tackled the idea of an ever-watching Big Brother but showed footage capturing sweet moments of kindness, instead of crime.
The second was the fan-driven “Coke Chase” that featured three groups racing through the desert for the reward of an ice-cold Coke. The winner of the
More on Journey
- Coke Santa: If You Were a Marketer in 1935, Which One Would You Pick?
- If New Coke Launched in the Social Media Era, How Long Would it Take to Bring Back Coke Classic?
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot