Everyone shows up to the speedway to see the driver. But even the most dynamic driver is only as good as his crew, namely the crew chief. For many spectators, the crew steals the show. When the driver pulls into the pit for refueling or tire changes, it's those critical seconds that can help determine how well he does in the race.
So who's the real star of NASCAR? The driver or crew chief?
More on Journey
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Coke Santa: If You Were a Marketer in 1935, Which One Would You Pick?
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot