Everyone shows up to the speedway to see the driver. But even the most dynamic driver is only as good as his crew, namely the crew chief. For many spectators, the crew steals the show. When the driver pulls into the pit for refueling or tire changes, it's those critical seconds that can help determine how well he does in the race.
So who's the real star of NASCAR? The driver or crew chief?
More on Journey
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Coke Santa: If You Were a Marketer in 1935, Which One Would You Pick?
- Recycling vs. Zero-Emission Fleets: Which Produces the Greater Benefit?
- If New Coke Launched in the Social Media Era, How Long Would it Take to Bring Back Coke Classic?
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty