Everyone shows up to the speedway to see the driver. But even the most dynamic driver is only as good as his crew, namely the crew chief. For many spectators, the crew steals the show. When the driver pulls into the pit for refueling or tire changes, it's those critical seconds that can help determine how well he does in the race.
So who's the real star of NASCAR? The driver or crew chief?
More on Journey
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Big Game Ads: Which Coca-Cola Spot Scored with You?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?