Everyone shows up to the speedway to see the driver. But even the most dynamic driver is only as good as his crew, namely the crew chief. For many spectators, the crew steals the show. When the driver pulls into the pit for refueling or tire changes, it's those critical seconds that can help determine how well he does in the race.
So who's the real star of NASCAR? The driver or crew chief?
More on Journey
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers