Everyone shows up to the speedway to see the driver. But even the most dynamic driver is only as good as his crew, namely the crew chief. For many spectators, the crew steals the show. When the driver pulls into the pit for refueling or tire changes, it's those critical seconds that can help determine how well he does in the race.
So who's the real star of NASCAR? The driver or crew chief?
More on Journey
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- If New Coke Launched in the Social Media Era, How Long Would it Take to Bring Back Coke Classic?
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers