Everyone shows up to the speedway to see the driver. But even the most dynamic driver is only as good as his crew, namely the crew chief. For many spectators, the crew steals the show. When the driver pulls into the pit for refueling or tire changes, it's those critical seconds that can help determine how well he does in the race.
So who's the real star of NASCAR? The driver or crew chief?
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers