EDM festivals are making headlines for spreading across the globe and selling out in a matter of minutes. Now the genre’s unprecedented number of
attendees has music critics and skeptics asking if these festivals have longevity. Over 50,000 people attended the recent festival TomorrowWorld each day. They're hot attractions for now, but we want to know
if you think they have staying power.
Make your pick in the poll above and let us know what else you have to say in the comments.
Click here to read more about EDM Festivals and how they are uniting a generation on a global scale.
More on Journey
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers