EDM festivals are making headlines for spreading across the globe and selling out in a matter of minutes. Now the genre’s unprecedented number of
attendees has music critics and skeptics asking if these festivals have longevity. Over 50,000 people attended the recent festival TomorrowWorld each day. They're hot attractions for now, but we want to know
if you think they have staying power.
Make your pick in the poll above and let us know what else you have to say in the comments.
Click here to read more about EDM Festivals and how they are uniting a generation on a global scale.
More on Journey
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Big Game Ads: Which Coca-Cola Spot Scored with You?
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl