Both are important methods to protect our environment and The Coca-Cola Company has made both a significant part of our sustainability efforts. We have increased our production of the plant material in our PlantBottle so that we can boost our production of Coca-Cola products served in PlantBottle packaging. At the same time, we have increased the number of hybrid and electric trucks in our delivery fleet. In fact, we have the largest zero-emission fleet of trucks in the United States.
As a consumer, which of these sustainable efforts has the greatest impact on the environment?
More on Journey
- Robinson Region Round One: #3 Coca-Cola Buddy Lee Doll vs #2 The Polar Bear
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?