Both are important methods to protect our environment and The Coca-Cola Company has made both a significant part of our sustainability efforts. We have increased our production of the plant material in our PlantBottle so that we can boost our production of Coca-Cola products served in PlantBottle packaging. At the same time, we have increased the number of hybrid and electric trucks in our delivery fleet. In fact, we have the largest zero-emission fleet of trucks in the United States.
As a consumer, which of these sustainable efforts has the greatest impact on the environment?
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers