Both are important methods to protect our environment and The Coca-Cola Company has made both a significant part of our sustainability efforts. We have increased our production of the plant material in our PlantBottle so that we can boost our production of Coca-Cola products served in PlantBottle packaging. At the same time, we have increased the number of hybrid and electric trucks in our delivery fleet. In fact, we have the largest zero-emission fleet of trucks in the United States.
As a consumer, which of these sustainable efforts has the greatest impact on the environment?
More on Journey
- Robinson Region Round One: #1 “Mean” Joe Greene vs #4 Vivian “The Coca-Cola Girl”
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?