Foodstagramming is a growing fad. It all started with apps like Foodspotting and has migrated to newer platforms like Instagram. In the midst of
amateur food photography's growing popularity, there are people who feel it's a major no-no. Even chefs are debating whether they should encourage photos as free publicity or ban photos in their restaurants to reduce distractions.
What’s your side? Do you think photo-taking at restaurants is impolite and distracting, or is there no harm in taking a few snapshots at your meal? Cast your vote and discuss in the comments.
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Woodruff vs Robinson Region Champs: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Robinson Region Round One: #1 “Mean” Joe Greene vs #4 Vivian “The Coca-Cola Girl”
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear