At the end of November they begin arriving at your front door. In the guise of hangable, picture ornaments, postcards, or the more straightforward, traditional holiday card, chances are you are sending or receiving your share of seasons greetings. So snail mail or e-mail? Are holiday cards a traditional do or digital don’t?
More on Journey
- Valentine's Day: All Out or Less Is More?
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark