At the end of November they begin arriving at your front door. In the guise of hangable, picture ornaments, postcards, or the more straightforward, traditional holiday card, chances are you are sending or receiving your share of seasons greetings. So snail mail or e-mail? Are holiday cards a traditional do or digital don’t?
More on Journey
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?