At the end of November they begin arriving at your front door. In the guise of hangable, picture ornaments, postcards, or the more straightforward, traditional holiday card, chances are you are sending or receiving your share of seasons greetings. So snail mail or e-mail? Are holiday cards a traditional do or digital don’t?
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear