At the end of November they begin arriving at your front door. In the guise of hangable, picture ornaments, postcards, or the more straightforward, traditional holiday card, chances are you are sending or receiving your share of seasons greetings. So snail mail or e-mail? Are holiday cards a traditional do or digital don’t?
More on Journey
- Robinson Region Round One: #1 “Mean” Joe Greene vs #4 Vivian “The Coca-Cola Girl”
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers