At the end of November they begin arriving at your front door. In the guise of hangable, picture ornaments, postcards, or the more straightforward, traditional holiday card, chances are you are sending or receiving your share of seasons greetings. So snail mail or e-mail? Are holiday cards a traditional do or digital don’t?
More on Journey
- If New Coke Launched in the Social Media Era, How Long Would it Take to Bring Back Coke Classic?
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- Coke Santa: If You Were a Marketer in 1935, Which One Would You Pick?
- Carbon Footprint: Are You Willing to Change Your Lifestyle to Make an Impact?