Coca-Cola debuted a pair of ads during Sunday's Big Game. In “Going All the Way,” a small but determined high school football player goes from benchwarmer to hometown hero when a rare opportunity to handle the ball leads him to stretch beyond his own end zone and score a triumphant touchdown at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisc.
A second ad, “It’s Beautiful,” salutes all Americans and the everyday Coca-Cola moments they enjoy. Set to “America the Beautiful” sung in seven languages, the spot celebrates the values Coca-Cola and the U.S. share.
ad did you like best? If you didn't catch the Big Game, be sure to click the links above to watch them and judge for yourself.
More on Journey
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Woodruff vs Robinson Region Champs: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Valentine's Day: All Out or Less Is More?