Coca-Cola debuted a pair of ads during Sunday's Big Game. In “Going All the Way,” a small but determined high school football player goes from benchwarmer to hometown hero when a rare opportunity to handle the ball leads him to stretch beyond his own end zone and score a triumphant touchdown at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisc.
A second ad, “It’s Beautiful,” salutes all Americans and the everyday Coca-Cola moments they enjoy. Set to “America the Beautiful” sung in seven languages, the spot celebrates the values Coca-Cola and the U.S. share.
ad did you like best? If you didn't catch the Big Game, be sure to click the links above to watch them and judge for yourself.
More on Journey
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- Robinson Region Round One: #1 “Mean” Joe Greene vs #4 Vivian “The Coca-Cola Girl”
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers