the launch of New Coke in the digital era with a story on its anniversary some
28 years later. In 1985, it took 79 days to bring back
Given the amplified voice of the consumer in the era of social media, how long do you think it would take to return the original formula to the market if New Coke had been introduced today? Less than two weeks? More than two weeks? Let us know what you think!
More on Journey
- Valentine's Day: All Out or Less Is More?
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark