the launch of New Coke in the digital era with a story on its anniversary some
28 years later. In 1985, it took 79 days to bring back Coca-Cola in the original formula, labeled as “Coca-Cola Classic.”
Given the amplified voice of the consumer in the era of social media, how long do you think it would take to return the original formula to the market if New Coke had been introduced today? Less than two weeks? More than two weeks? Let us know what you think!
More on Journey
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- Big Game Ads: Which Coca-Cola Spot Scored with You?
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark