New year, new you. But how are you going to get there? How will 2013 be better or different from the last 365 days? These are questions many are pondering about now. Will this be the year to quit a bad habit, pick up a new one or head back to the drawing board? As you resolve to make improvements, are you planning on giving something up or taking something on to get there?
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Coke Santa: If You Were a Marketer in 1935, Which One Would You Pick?
- Food Photography at Restaurants: Photo Faux-Pas or Photo-Worthy?
- Carbon Footprint: Are You Willing to Change Your Lifestyle to Make an Impact?
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?