The Oscars seem to go back and forth between really safe hosts and comedians that have more cutting-edge humor. This year’s host was definitely in the latter camp. Many predicted that the “Family Guy” creator might cause a stir. What did you think of this year’s host?
Give us your thoughts on the big night and why you feel one way or the other. In the comments below is where the real debate begins. Join in!
More on Journey
- Robinson Region Round One: #1 “Mean” Joe Greene vs #4 Vivian “The Coca-Cola Girl”
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty