The Oscars seem to go back and forth between really safe hosts and comedians that have more cutting-edge humor. This year’s host was definitely in the latter camp. Many predicted that the “Family Guy” creator might cause a stir. What did you think of this year’s host?
Give us your thoughts on the big night and why you feel one way or the other. In the comments below is where the real debate begins. Join in!
More on Journey
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot