The Oscars seem to go back and forth between really safe hosts and comedians that have more cutting-edge humor. This year’s host was definitely in the latter camp. Many predicted that the “Family Guy” creator might cause a stir. What did you think of this year’s host?
Give us your thoughts on the big night and why you feel one way or the other. In the comments below is where the real debate begins. Join in!
More on Journey
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Robinson Region Round One: #3 Coca-Cola Buddy Lee Doll vs #2 The Polar Bear