Both are important methods to protect our environment and The Coca-Cola Company has made both a significant part of our sustainability efforts. We have increased our production of the plant material in our PlantBottle so that we can boost our production of Coca-Cola products served in PlantBottle packaging. At the same time, we have increased the number of hybrid and electric trucks in our delivery fleet. In fact, we have the largest zero-emission fleet of trucks in the United States.
As a consumer, which of these sustainable efforts has the greatest impact on the environment?
More on Journey
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?