been dreaming of snow-capped mountains and deep powder since, well, July.
The snow has fallen and the slopes are calling
your name. So what are you taking with you -- skis or a snowboard? Many believe
it's an either-or and that you can't have both. Is a set of skis the only way
to go down a mountain or do you prefer the adrenaline rush that comes with
snowboarding? Your choice probably speaks volumes about your personality and
your approach to life.
Are you a skier or a snowboarder? If you ski, what do you think about snowboarding? If you're a snowboarder, what do you think of skiing? Go downhill to our comment section and tell us why one is better than the other!
More on Journey
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?