Back in March, Coca-Cola installed high-tech vending machines in a pair of shopping malls: one in New Delhi, India, and another in Lahore, Pakistan. The “Small World Machines” linked strangers from two nations divided by more than just borders, with the hope of promoting cultural understanding and proving that what unites us is stronger than what sets us apart.
Should the #smallworldmachines provoke happiness and connect people in other parts of the world? Let us know… and be sure to post your suggestions on where they should travel next in the comments section below.
More on Journey
- Pemberton Region Round Two: #1 The Coca-Cola Red Disc vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- Bracket Challenge Final Round: The Contour Bottle vs. Santa Claus
- Woodruff Region Round Two: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The 'Yes' Girl
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers