Back in March, Coca-Cola installed high-tech vending machines in a pair of shopping malls: one in New Delhi, India, and another in Lahore, Pakistan. The “Small World Machines” linked strangers from two nations divided by more than just borders, with the hope of promoting cultural understanding and proving that what unites us is stronger than what sets us apart.
Should the #smallworldmachines provoke happiness and connect people in other parts of the world? Let us know… and be sure to post your suggestions on where they should travel next in the comments section below.
More on Journey
- Candler Region Round Two: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #3 Lillian Nordica and Hilda Clark
- Valentine's Day: All Out or Less Is More?
- Woodruff vs Robinson Region Champs: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?